Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Newborn Props




Aren't these the sweetest pictures? Once again 2G Photography has pulled through for me with photographing my crochet hats in such a beautiful way. I keep trying to decide which picture is my favorite but I can't make up my mind. The very first one in the pot is so gorgeous, the little lion shots are too adorable and the pink teddy bear pictures are just super sweet. I would love to hear what your favorite is.



Leave me a comment! :)


I love how newborn pictures are becoming so popular. Little ones don't stay little for very long but with pictures like these the memory of their tiny features will last forever. Check out 2G Photography for more amazing pictures.


(Crochet hats & Flower clips designed and made by Strawberry Owl Design)

3 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE! That lion hat is amazing! WOW! LOVE LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my two favorites are the first one and the baby girl in the pink bear hat and in the cocoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, Your blog is Darling! I love it! You are so talented!! I am jealous of all that you can do! :) I had so much fun today with you and the kids said they had a blast hanging out with your girls! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online